Reach your full tennis potential.
Private, semi-private and group lessons are available at Mission Inn Resort & Club. The best instructor will be scheduled to fit your individual needs, so please indicate your ability level and what area of your game you wish to improve.
Private lessons range in cost from $70 per session (half hour is $35) with one of the resort’s tennis pros to $100 per hour (half hour is $60) with Cesar Villarroel, Director of Tennis. Group lessons range from $20 per person, per session with one of the resort’s tennis pros to $40 per person / per session with Cesar Villarroel, Director of Tennis. Reduced rates are available for larger groups.
Instructional clinics at Mission Inn Resort & Club are offered daily and USPTA certified pros are eager to share their knowledge and help you reach your tennis potential. Whether you are a beginner, intermediate or advanced player, there is a clinic specifically formatted to any level. The clinics focus on several aspects of tennis, including net play (volleys and overheads), groundstrokes and serves.
Adult Lessons & Clinic Dates & Times
- Women: Wednesdays & Fridays, 9a.m.…$25 per hour per player (based on four players)
- Men: Mondays & Wednesdays, 6p.m.…$25 per hour per player (based on four players)
Adult Leagues Dates & Times
- Women Doubles: Tuesdays & Thursdays, 10a.m.…$25 per person
- Men Singles: Saturdays, 9a.m.…$25 per person
Lake County Junior Tennis Clinics and Tournaments
- Ages 10-18: Saturdays, 2p.m.… June & July for beginners, Intermediate & Advanced. FREE to Lake County Residents. APPLICATION-PDF. Register by Friday, May 31st.
Junior Leagues Dates & Times
- Ages 10-18: Saturdays, 2p.m.…$25 per hour per person
Additional Clinics and Training Dates & Times
- After School Clinics – Ages 8-12: Tuesdays & Fridays, 8-10 yr old – 5:00p.m., | 9-12 yr old – 6:00p.m.…$25 per person
- Intensive Training – 2 hours: Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays, 4:30p.m.… Call for pricing
QuickStart Tennis for Young Players
Mission Inn Resort & Club has implemented the USTA’s QuickStart Tennis Program. A long staple of European instruction, QuickStart Tennis has caught on in the United States and Justine Henin cites QuickStart Tennis as “a key to her development as a young player”.
QuickStart Tennis is an exciting new play format that is designed to bring kids into the game by utilizing specialized equipment, shorter court dimensions and modified scoring – all tailored to age and size. It is divided into two different levels: ages 8 and under and ages 10 and under. QuickStart Tennis clinics are offered Saturdays, from 1 – 2pm.
After school Tennis Clinics are also a great way to learn the fundamentals and have fun with friends. The Tennis on Target clinic at Mission Inn Resort & Club focuses on players ages 18 and over and is designed to improve your shot accuracy and reduce unforced errors. Doubles clinics are also held every Monday and Friday evening.
Clinic reservations must be received a minimum of 24 hours in advance. To book a lesson or to make a reservation for a clinic, contact Cesar Villarroel, Director of Tennis & Fitness at 352.455.6815.
USTA Men’s & Women’s League
Space is very limited! Call as early as possible to reserve your spot(s). For more information, contact the Mission Inn Resort & Tennis Club Pro Shop at 352-455-6815.