Sure to please any outdoors and boating enthusiast.
Marina del Rey is the nautical center for the Mission Inn on beautiful Lake Harris, the largest in an eight-lake chain. With a 55-slip complex, it accommodates boats up to 20 feet and offers water and electric hook-ups.
Marina del Rey provides resort guests fishing licenses, sailing instruction, pontoon boat rentals, a nature trail to observe Florida flora and fauna and 6 element professional teambuilding courses. Our air-conditioned lakeside pavilion is popular for group rental and lakeside wedding reception and ceremonies.
- Fishing, including equipment rentals
- Boat rentals (bass fishing and pontoon boats)
- Public docking and boat slip rentals
- Air conditioned Lakeside Pavilion
- Six elements ROPES course
Marina del Rey is open Tuesday through Sunday (closed on Mondays).
For more information and rentals, call 352.324.2024 Ext. 26