Advanced (18 Holes) – Intermediate (9 Holes) – Beginner (4 holes)
Players may compete in as many tournaments as they choose.
All participants must register.
June 21st & 28th; July 5th, 12th, 19th & 26th
11:00 am registration and 11:15am tee times
Pool Party & Awards for Junior Participants at Mission Inn Resort & Club
Tuesday, July 31st 11:00am – 1:00pm; Hot Dogs and Ice Cream!!
Lake County Junior Golf Open is a 2 Day Event – August 1st & 2nd
Free to LCJG Participants, All others $30.00
- Format: Individual stroke play. Trophies will be awarded at each tournament.
- Eligibility: Ages 5-18. Participants must be a Lake County resident and 5 years old before August 1st. Space is limited. NOTE: NON Lake County residents may participate, space available at a fee of $200.00
- Equipment: Bring your own clubs; however, we do have a few spare clubs available. Free beverages will be provided to participants. *US Kids Golf Clubs available for order to LCJGA members at reduced rates.
- Dress Code: Shirts must have sleeves and collars. Shorts permitted. No cut-offs or jeans. Hats and sunscreen are HIGHLY recommended!
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED! Parents are encouraged to attend and help with scoring. For more information call Taylor Sichko at 352-324-3932.
Lake County Junior Golf, Inc. is a non-profit organization dedicated to encouraging youngsters to learn and embrace the game of golf for a lifetime of enjoyment!
Thanks to all our instructors including:
- Taylor Sichko – Jr. Golf Director
- Robert Dean – Mission Inn Assistant Golf Professional
- Brett Aring, Garrett Goodwin – LCJG Coaches
- Gary Anderson – Schematic Golf Director of Instruction