To our Guests,
We understand you may be curious about what we are doing because of the coronavirus (COVID-19) and the news reports. Rest assured, we are committed to being responsive to the needs of all of our guests and team members.
At Mission Inn Resort & Club, the health and well-being of our guests and team members are always a top priority. The ownership has spent time diligently learning about what we can do to keep all our guests and staff as safe as possible when visiting our 1,100-acre oasis in the rolling hills just 35 minutes outside of Orlando.
While cleanliness and sanitation have always been of the utmost importance, we wanted to share what we are doing to limit risks for all concerned related to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Proper Hand Washing Techniques are being emphasized.
- Sanitizer dispensers have been placed strategically around the Resort.
- Restaurant tables and chairs are sanitized between each guest seating.
- All staff in the restaurant and kitchen areas are wearing masks.
- In meeting rooms, we space tables and chairs in accordance with the most recent Governor and CDC guidelines.
- Housekeeping staff is sanitizing all guestroom doorknobs, phones, remote controls, bathrooms, hairdryers, and trash cans daily in addition to our normal cleaning routines.
- Public area and restroom cleaning schedules have been increased and include sanitizing these areas at each cleaning.
- Golf carts are power washed and sanitized after every use.
- Staff is temperature tested routinely and discouraged from having personal contact amongst each other and guests.
We want to ensure you that our business is fully operational to serve our guests while doing our part as a corporate citizen to contain the spread of the virus.
We will continue to monitor the situation closely and are committed to ensuring our business remains as safe as possible and ready to serve you.
Thank you and please reach out with any concerns or questions.
Vice President & General Manager
10400 County road 48, Howey-in-the-Hills Florida 34737
Phone: (352) 324-2024