We’re working our way through introducing our wedding team here at Mission Inn and some of their interests beyond weddings to get to know them just a little better.
Next up, Venue Coordinator Dana Beatty a ’14 graduate of University of Central Florida with her major in Event Management.
- What is your favorite thing/part about weddings? I love seeing the reaction on a Dad’s face when he sees his daughter for the first time. It was such a special moment for me & my Dad, and I love seeing that moment at each wedding.
- Three things that make you happy? Traveling with my awesome husband. We love cruising! Spending time with my sweet puppy. Her name is Jessa! My family
- What did you want to be when you grew up? When I grew up I always wanted to be a Teacher.
- What is your favorite food? I am a chocolate girl! Dove milk chocolate & Crispy M&M’s are my sweet treats of choice.
- Where are you from? I’m a Florida girl born & raised, but I wish I was a Northern girl. I love the mountains and cold weather!
- Favorite thing to do in your free time? I love my arts and crafts! I love creating in my free time… my current obsession is Chalk boards.
- Favorite social media app? The filters on Snapchat are always good for a laugh, but I am more of an Instagram girl.
- What’s your favorite holiday? I am a Christmas fanatic! I love decorating my house, drinking hot cocoa, and spending time with my family.
Dana’s a #ROCKSTAR – thanks so much for being part of our Mission Inn family!
This Post Has 0 Comments