It’s 30 days and counting before the big date. Here’s our top 15 items for your month before wedding checklist:
- Check in with your vendors – confirm arrangements with your pros and make sure they all have exact directions and a contact person’s cell phone number (not yours)
- Get all of your final payments out of the way as early as possible
- Create tip envelopes – if you plan on tipping anyone that went above and beyond the call of duty, have these prepared in advance
- Organize your wedding items – have everything boxed and labeled for your Mission Inn Resort wedding venue coordinator so we know what goes where
- Don’t forget to get your marriage license! For more information about how to get your Florida marriage license, click here: http://www.stateofflorida.com/Portal/DesktopDefault.aspx?tabid=30 or if you live out of town, consider using our favorite local company Married by Mail (http://www.marriedbymail.com/)
- Pack for your honeymoon EARLY – this way as you realize you forgot something you can still add it to the suitcase!
- Schedule the pick-up of your dress and walk in your new shoes two weeks before the big day to break them in
- Practice dancing a bit for your first dance, especially if you haven’t taken lessons.
- Make your seating chart early. Even if guests cancel, it’s nice to have that out of the way – remember to alphabetize your seating cards or chart by their last name
- Nominate a gift caretaker – who is responsible for these most previous items at the end of the wedding
- Don’t go to the ceremony hungry – contact your venue coordinator about the options for snacks or lunch in your wedding ready room
- Drink a lot of water this month to prepare your skin for those pictures
- Pack a kit with wedding-day emergency items, even if you don’t think you’ll need them
- Exchange a special token of affection with your fiancé on wedding day – make sure to let them know if you are planning on doing this
- Take some time just for the two of you ~ plan at least 2 date nights this month and DON’T talk about the wedding – talk about your future together!
Most importantly, nothing is perfect … let go and find your sense of humor!
Repeat after us … EVERYTHING WILL TURN OUT GREAT!
This Post Has 0 Comments