Update as of 5-4-2020:
Our restaurants are open with limited seating in accordance with the Governor’s guidelines.
You can still enjoy outdoor patio or courtyard seating when ordering and picking up takeout.
Mission Inn Resort is committed to our guest safety, and our culinary team is hard at work providing for our guests. To do our part in protecting the community, we are offering complimentary curbside pickup, takeout, and room service for our guests. Alcoholic beverages are also available for takeout at this time. Enjoy your meal in the courtyard, by the pool, or in the comfort of your own home, and please remember to practice CDC-safe guidelines.
Mission Inn has implemented measures in order to keep staff members and guests safe. We have enhanced our cleaning and sanitization procedures resort-wide and our kitchen staff are trained in proper handwashing techniques and are wearing gloves at all times. At this time, all restaurants on our property are open and ready to serve you your next delicious meal. The new hours are as follows:
- La Hacienda is open daily for breakfast from 7 am to 11 am – Breakfast To-Go & Room Service only. For the Breakfast Buffet Package, guest will receive Endless To-Go a la carte out of the kitchen. (See Menu)
- La Hacienda is open daily for lunch from 11 am to 4 pm – To-Go Food & Room Service only until the Governor’s Order is lifted. (See Menu)
- Golf Course Beverage & Grill Station on the Pad at the Cart Barn – Lunch Menu & Bar Products To-Go, open daily from 11 am to 4 pm. Limited a la carte To-Go service only. (See Menu)
- El Conquistador and La Margarita Dinner To-Go will be served out of La Hacienda until further notice. Hours are 4 pm to 9 pm daily. (See Menu)
- La Margarita Lounge – Closed until further notice. To-Go Bar Service will be available out of La Hacienda from 7 am to 9 pm daily.
- La Chaquita Cabana Pool Bar & Grill – Closed until further notice. Please call 23 for To-Go Pool Side Delivery from La Hacienda.
Buffet Update: Mission Inn Resort’s Popular Grand Buffets are suspended until the Governor’s Order is lifted.