A simple thank you cannot express everyone at Mission Inn Resort & Club’s gratitude to all of the hospital staff, first responders, frontline workers, and caretakers in our community that are working during this pandemic.
We humbly open our “home” in honor of the modern day heroes who are working under the most challenging circumstances, sacrificing their own needs for the greater good. If you need a place to recharge or isolate yourself or your family, Mission Inn wants to extend a very special rate to you.
Now through May 31, 2020, all who fall under the “first responder” category of this pandemic and their families can stay at Mission Inn for just $50 plus tax per night, resort fee waived.
Complimentary items of this package include:
- In lieu of daily maid service, fresh sheets and towels will be delivered on demand
- Two bottles of water daily in the guest rooms
- High speed internet access (Wi-Fi)
- In-room coffee and safe
- On-property shuttle service
- Outdoor pool and hydra spa
- Sand and grass volleyball courts
- Shuffleboard and children’s play area
- Billiards and game room – two pool tables, televisions, and card tables
- In-room local & toll-free calls
- Ice machines
- Complimentary bicycle rentals
- Free fishing poles and tackle at the front desk (fishing license not included)
On top of all this, receive a 20% discount off food available for take-out from our La Hacienda restaurant. If there are boat, tennis, and golf enthusiasts in the family, we have that available, too.
To make a reservation, please call (352) 268-9574 and ask for the “HERO PACKAGE.”