DIY Cracked Heel Balm Recipe
• ¾ cup coconut oil
• ½ cup shea butter
• 15 drops each of Lavender and Tea Tree Essential Oils
1. Combine the shea butter and coconut oil in a small pot over low heat.
2. Once the shea butter and coconut oil are melted, remove from the heat and allow to cool.
3. Once the mixture has cooled down, add the essential oils.
4. Store your homemade heel balm in a glass jar with a lid.
5. If you live in a warm climate, be sure to store your heel balm in a cool place so it stays solid.