5 REASONS To LOVE BOAT OUTINGS at Mission inn
Mission Inn is located in Lake County which is so named for its stunning and numerous lakes! Our beautiful Marina Del Rey is nestled on the banks of Lake Harris with numerous fishing and pontoon boats, so take advantage while you are here! If you plan to host a client event in Lake County, there’s no doubt you’ll want to be on Lake Harris. Whether you are hosting a dinner in the pavilion or just looking for a picnic on the water, our Marina is the place to be! Don’t wait for the last minute to book these either – they go fast and your clients should be on your boat first.
Not that you need more convincing than a picture of one of our boats cruising along at sunset, but below are 5 reasons we love boat outings to entertain any group.
- You have a captive audience. They aren’t going anywhere so you can use the full time to network. They’ll have to listen to you…unless they’re bold enough to jump ship.
- It’s relaxing.There’s a reason why people vacation by the water. It may not be Hawaii, but a trip across the lake will relax your group.
- You’re guaranteed a great time. With picturesque views, wildlife sightings, great weather, delicious food and flowing drinks…what more could you want?
- People will be excited. Give people something to look forward to. They’ll enjoy spending time outdoors and relaxing. You may even see an alligator lounging on the bank, or a group of turtles basking on a log.
- You have options. A Mission Inn boating experience can be crafted to your preferences. We have a fleet of boats, a plethora of destinations and a team of sales people ready to help create that perfect outing.
- Sightseeing cruises: Entertain people who are visiting from out of town, or a group that is interested in nature and Florida’s wildlife.
- Dining cruises: Enjoy the unique combination of a dining experience, whether it is a picnic lunch on the boat or a meal after docking at one of Lake Harris’ unique restaurants and the serene views.
- Private Fishing Charter – Climb aboard to experience Florida’s favorite pastime, bass fishing. We provide all the gear and even a guide to help you reel in the catch of a lifetime!
Need help? Contact our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 352-324-3933