7 Tips to Survive the Wedding Show
Join us for Orlando's BIGGEST wedding event of the year! Did you know that we will be at the Perfect Wedding Guide Show on February 16th at the World Center Mariott?
Bridal Shows give wedding vendors and brides the opportunity to meet and connect. Come join us for a day of wedding planning fun for brides and grooms. Visit http://orlando.pwgshows.com to register for tickets and enter THANKYOU as the coupon code for 2 free tickets.
We wanted to give you a few tips to be better prepared at the show!
1. Create an email address that is only for your wedding planning process. You can give out that email address freely at the show where vendors can contact. Then, once you find vendors that you are interested in, you can give them the best email address to reach you at. Use this email address to register for the show!
2. Print labels with your contact information and bring them to the show. Many booths (including ours) run great specials and giveaways for brides who attended the show. And any mailing label size will do. You have NO IDEA how much time this will save you at the show. You will want to include the following information:
3. Comfortable shoes are a MUST! It's a lot of walking around and standing to talk to wedding vendors.
4. Have fun with those who attend the show with you. Wear your wedding colors, match t-shirts, iron on labels. This should be a fun part of the wedding planning process.
5. Bring your check book/credit card to put down a deposit and sign contracts at the show. When you find the perfect vendor for your special day, this is how you can lock them in right away. Also, many specials are good for bookings ONLY at the show!
6. Bring a big bag to put all of the information you collect into. BUT, when you meet a vendor that you really connect with and want to remember them over the others, consider putting their business card/information into your pocket, wallet or purse so it doesn't get lost in the big bag.
7. Lastly, it can be a little bit overwhelming. Just have a plan of who you want to meet and take the time to REALLY talk to those vendors in that category. Maybe it's only florists or the cake is the last thing to check off of the list - whatever your goal for the day, go slow, take your time and get to know some of the great vendors there.
Stop by our booth to enter a free one night stay at Mission Inn Resort! Hope to see you at the show!
For more information about the wedding show, click to: http://orlando.pwgshows.com