Offering a variety of specialty massages, body treatments, facials, manicures, and pedicures, the Mission Inn Resort & Club's Spa Marbella awakens the senses. Designed to relax, rejuvenate and renew, the spa features a selection of restorative therapies, including the Marbella Signature Stone Massage, Rosacia RS2 Facial, Tropical Salt Mousse Scrub, and the Signature Marbella Manicure and Pedicure with hot stones.
Upon entering the 6,200-square-foot spa, guests are guided by knowledgeable staff to the Serenidad lounge where they may enjoy herb infused water, herbal teas and relaxing American Signature chaise lounges. Pre-service amenities include spacious locker rooms, private changing area, showers and a steam room infused with fresh herbs from the Chefs Garden.
Featuring numerous massage and facial suites, manicure/pedicure salon, a Tsunami Swiss Shower and a custom designed couple's suite, visitors experience the latest in spa technology.
The couple's suite includes dual massage tables and a spectacular double Kohler shower with 12 multi-directional body jets and eight overhead sprays. Couples can also enjoy the private lanai for a quiet moment.
Designed to accommodate families as well as couples and individuals, the resort has introduced a series of treatments specifically created for spa going teens and tweens. Special services such as the Spa Teen, not only provide relaxation and fun, but also include helpful techniques on proper skin care.
The spa's 1,200-square-foot private Vista Room is popular with bridal parties and shower events. In addition, Spa Marbella offers bridal services for wedding guests, including hair and make-up.
Spa Director Kathryn Neiman considers it her mission to ensure guests have a luxurious and relaxing experience. Neiman has been ranked in the top three percent of the nation's massage therapists by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage & Bodyworks (NCBTMB ).
Signature spa products from Pevonia and Pure Fiji are available.
Perhaps the oldest healing treatment, massage is an ideal way to reduce tension, improve circulation and eliminate muscle soreness. Spa Marbella offers a diverse selection of massage treatments.
- Marbella Signature Stone Massage – resort's signature treatment uses both warm and cool stones to treat sore and tired muscles
- Refresh Mini-Massage – 25-minute back, neck and shoulder
- Customized European Massage – blend of massage styles, including Swedish
- Pares Massage (Couples) – relax side by side, each with their own therapist
- Tejido Massage – deep tissue massage
- Traditional Thai Massage – custom sports massage using Thai techniques
Spa Marbella's diverse treatments of wraps and salt rubs gently exfoliate and polish away dry, dull skin and allow new, healthy skin to emerge.
- Shimmering Body Polish – gentle and deep cleansing treatment
- Island Sugar Polish – combines the naturally occurring alpha hydroxy agents in raw sugar cane with the deep moisturizing elements of virgin coconut oil
- Tropical Salt Mousse Scrub – sea salts combine with scents of papaya and pineapple to create an aromatic and foaming treatment
- Island Moisture Wrap – a unique blend of exotic nut extracts and soy proteins lock in moisture and create a firming process
- Leche Tropical – a creamy yogurt formula is applied to the skin to counteract aging, even skin tone, and invigorate the senses
- Moor Mud Wrap – for thousands of years Moor Mud has been used as a natural and preventative medicine to relieve aches and pains
- Island Oil Escape – a whole body detoxification using extracted coconut oils and heated basalt stones
- Pure Fiji Escape – includes a moisture wrap and relaxing scalp treatment
Spa Marbella's trained aestheticians exfoliate, detoxify, re-mineralize and oxygenate the skin with facials tailored to the client's needs. The result is clear, nourished radiant skin.
- Signature Marbella Facial – combines the replenishing benefits of seaweed with Propolis to create an effective lift-off mask
- Signature Marbella Tropical – combines vitamin C with a formulation of freeze dried seaweed to provide relief for sun-damaged skin
- Rosacia RS2 Facial – a unique combination of licorice, chamomile, green tea and French rose that soothes, hydrates and reduces irritation
- Refresh Mini-Facial – introductory facial includes cleansing, exfoliation and face and neck massage
- Customized European Facial – deep pore cleansing facial, including an enzyme peel
- Joven Facial – counteracts aging to repair and restore youthfulness
- Pearls of the Sea – revitalizes, hydrates and firms the skin using a synergistic blend of botanicals, vegetable extracts, crushed pearls, and marine caviar
- Men's Facial - targets razor burns and sensitive skin
Salon Nail Services
Manicures and pedicures help improve the appearance and health of nails, hands and feet.
- Signature Marbella Manicure & Pedicure – includes hot stone therapy to massage hands, arms, legs and feet, along with stones placed between the fingers and toes with exotic drift nut butter
- Deluxe Manicure & Pedicure – a raw sugar exfoliation combines with a deep moisturizer to hydrate and restore skin
- Tropical Paradise Manicure & Pedicure – includes a coconut milk bath, followed by an exfoliation with pure cane sugar infused with essential oils, enzymes and coconut oil
- Bio Sculpture Gel Nails – a safer, healthier alternative to acrylic nails
- Men's MAN-icure and Sportsman's Pedicure – specially designed for men
- Essential Manicure & Pedicure – shorter version for maintenance between full length services
Teen and Tween Treatments
Spa Marbella has created a menu of services designed for the next spa generation. Treatments include an educational aspect for skin care.
- Young Athletes – includes a massage, facial and pedicure
- Spa Teen – natural elements hydrate, soothe and balance skin to prevent breakouts
For guests 12 and under:
- Sparkle Mani
- Twinkle-Toe Pedi
- Sweet Cheeks Facial
- Air Brush Tanning
- Men's Deluxe Razor Shave
The Mission Inn Resort & Club is a secluded 1,100-acre Spanish Colonial resort featuring exceptional accommodations, golf, tennis, marina, dining, trap and skeet, conference, wedding and spa facilities located just 35 minutes northwest of Orlando in Howey-in- the-Hills, Florida. For more information visit www.missioninnresort.com or call 800-874-9053.