Howey-in-the-Hills, Fla. – Mission Inn Resort & Club has a long history of hosting business meetings with a proven track record of being productive, providing a memorable experience, and allowing decision makers and planners to exhibit accountability to stakeholders by planning smart, budget friendly events.
With 30,000 square feet of flexible state-of-the-art meeting space, the resort can host groups from 10 to 400. The property's full menu of team building activities includes courses to challenge attendees, both mentally and physically. In addition, the resort's amenities, such as 36 holes of golf, full-service spa, and heated swimming pool, provide attendees and their guests with opportunities to enjoy themselves during a conference's downtime.
Meeting Rooms and Banquet Space
- El Nuevo Mundo Conference Center – 5,000 square feet
- Los Reyes Foyer – 3,167 square feet
- Legends Ballroom – 3,128 square feet, up to two divisions
- La Hacienda – 3,000 square feet
- Nicker's – 1,840 square feet
- Clubroom – 1,840 square feet
- Serra – 1,700 square feet
- Coronado – 1,650 square feet
- El Conquistador – 1,350 square feet
- El Gitano – 1,350 square feet
- El Moro – 1,350 square feet, up to two divisions
- La Paloma – 1,248 square feet, up to two divisions
- Champions – 1,000 square feet
- Cortes – 825 square feet
- DeSoto – 825 square feet
- La Fontana – 800 square feet
- La Margarita Lounge – 800 square feet
- El Presidente Board Room – 702 square feet
- La Arcada – 306 square feet
Outdoor Banquet Space
- Plaza de la Fontana – 10,414 square feet
- Poolside – 9,216 square feet
- Plaza de las Palmas – 3,619 square feet
- Legend's Terrace – 3,120 square feet
- Lakeside Pavilion – 2,976 square feet
- Patio del Sol – 2,914 square feet
- La Veranda -- Outdoor Location
Team Building Activities
Mission Inn Resort & Club offers a variety of opportunities for groups to create fun activities that challenge both the body and the mind. The resort's 50-acre learning center at the Marina del Rey includes a 60-foot Corporate Climbing Wall, sand volleyball court, zip line and more.
Mission Inn will also create performance workshops for groups of any size. By utilizing a three-tiered approach that includes interactive challenges, measurement and assessment, and strategic planning; programs that turn insights into immediate tangible actions.
The success of groups and meetings at Mission Inn is due to the individualized attention given to meeting planners and attendees by the sales, reservations, convention services, audio - visual and culinary departments. This team expertly coordinates every detail, from arrival to departure, including all functions, activities and events associated with a group to achieve the experience desired by a meeting planner. The resort's team can create themed events, golf tournaments, sports competitions, elegant gala parties and more to make any group function a memorable one.
Easily Accessible Central Florida Location
Mission Inn Resort & Club is easy to access and is just a 45-minute drive from Orlando International Airport (MCO). The airport features non-stop service to 84 U.S. cities, offering more flights to more locations than any other airport in Florida. The airport has extensive ground transportation, including most rental car companies, commercial taxi and shuttle companies.
A second airport, Orlando-Sanford International Airport, is a 55-minute drive from Mission Inn and offers non-stop service to 40 U.S. cities, along with international flights to Europe. Ground transportation is offered by multiple rental car companies, taxis and shuttle companies.
Centrally located near Florida's Turnpike, Interstate 75, Interstate 95 and Interstate 4, Mission Inn is easily accessible via car from most Florida cities.
Group Sales Information
The Mission Inn Resort & Club is a secluded 1,100-acre resort featuring exceptional accommodations, golf, tennis, marina, dining, trap and skeet, conference, wedding and spa facilities located just 35 minutes northwest of Orlando in Howey-in- the-Hills, Florida. For more information visit www.missioninnresort.com or call 800-874-9053.